Panasonic KX-TAW848 Phone System (Discontinued)
|(Model # KX-TAW848)|
Discontinued, without Direct Replacement
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The KX-TAW848 main unit is initially configured with 4 hybrid extension ports and 4 loop start CO ports (1 LCOT card). The phone system is expandable to 8 COs and 24 wired extension ports (28 by parallel connecting 4 analog stations to the hybrid card) and 28 wireless handsets.
- Includes GUI Software
- Multi-Call wireless
- Toll restriction
- Automatic route selection (ARS)
- Caller ID ANI and CNIP
- Voice mail integration
- Direct inward system access (DISA)
- MOH port
- Paging port
- RS232 port for SMDR
- USB port
- SD storage card included
- Powerfail operation: Ports 1 and 2 of the pre-installed CO card are connected to ports 1 and 2 of the pre-installed station card for use by SLT (single line telephones)
- The PBX supports all of the following Panasonic phones
- KX-T7000 series:
- Analog proprietary telephones (e.g., KX-T7730)
- Portable stations (e.g., KX-TD7690)
- DSS consoles (e.g., KX-T7740)
- PC-Based programming option requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
- CPU: 133 MHz Intel Pentium or faster
- RAM: At least 64 MB of available RAM (128 MB recommended)
- Hard disk space: At least 100 MB of space for the installation, and approximately 2 MB of additional space for user files
Display all product SKU information
| KX-TAW848 || No Thanks - I don't need help!
| KX-TAW848-30 || 30 Minutes - I only need a few pointers!
| KX-TAW848-60 || 60 Minutes - Please help me with the programming!